Find all the information about tickets and admission here:
Tickets are available from 1 October 2012 and can be obtained via the following channels:
- Print@Festival (via starticket.ch): as a new initiative, you can also use our Print@Festival system. Our self-ticketing stations in the foyers of both theatres allow you to print your ticket as if you were at home, and they are another way to skip the queues at the box office.
- External sales points: tickets can also be bought at Winterthur Tourismus and at over 300 additional sales points including SBB train stations, or you can order them per telephone via Starticket’s service line 0900 325 325 (CHF 1.19 per minute).
- Box offices at the festival: the festival’s ticket centre is located in the Casino Theatre and is open during the entire festival. Here, you can buy tickets for all performances – also in advance.
Additional box offices can be found at the respective venues and they open 40 minutes prior to each screening. Please note: at the box office in the Theatre Winterthur you can only buy single entry tickets and multi-passes. The box office at ZHAW Architekturhalle only sells tickets for the next screening at this venue.
Ticket provider for the International Shortfilmfestival Winterthur
|Tue, 6. Nov.||18.00 - 22.30|
|Wed, 7. Nov.||13.00 - 22.30|
|Thur, 8. Nov||10.00 - 24.00|
|Fri, 9. Nov.||10.00 - 24.00|
|Sat, 10. Nov.||10.00 - 24.00|
|Sun, 11. Nov.||10.00 - 20.00|
- Festival Pass (98.-/78.-)
- Multi-Pass (52.-/42.-)
- Single tickets (16.-/13.-/12.-)
are available from 1st of October 2012. They are only valid for the specified event.
Please note that our panel discussions and the events at the Swiss Film School Day and the Producers' Day (registration required) are free of charge! “A Look Backstage” is also free of charge, but a ticket still needs to be obtained via Starticket. You are cordially invited to take part.
|Norm||Edus (1)||ZKB (2)|
|School classes (3)||100.-||100.-||100.-|
|Children's programme: Kurze für Kleine (3)||5.-||5.-||5.-|
|Swiss Film Schools Day||gratis||gratis||gratis|
|A Look Backstage (4)||gratis||gratis||gratis|
(1) Reduction requires a credential like students card or Carte Blanche. Reduction for Carte Blanche owners for Single Tickets only.
(2) Reduction requires a credential: Kulturlegi or card of the Zürcher Kantonalbank.
(3) Reduction for children and school classes only: Adults pay the normal fee.
(4) Only a limited number of participants can take part in “A Look Backstage (Blick hinter die Kulissen)", so a ticket is required. This, however, is free of charge.
Doors open 30 minutes before the start of each screening. Seats are not numbered - as a holder of a single ticket or any festival pass you are only guaranteed a seat if you arrive at least 20 minutes before the screening begins. This is especially relevant for screenings in the evenings and the closing ceremony on Sunday. Empty seats are sold 'last minute' 15 minutes before the start of the screening.
Casinotheater, Stadthausstrasse 119, 8400 Winterthur
Theater Winterthur, Theaterstrasse 4, 8402 Winterthur
Alte Kaserne, Technikumstrasse 8, 8402 Winterthur
ZHAW Architekturhalle, Sulzer-Areal, Tössfeldstrasse 11, 8400 Winterthur
Hotel Krone, Marktgasse 49, 8400 Winterthur
Kunstmuseum Winterthur, Museumstrasse 52, 8400 Winterthur
Kraftfeld, Sulzer-Areal, Lagerplatz 18, 8400 Winterthur
» Additional information about the festival (how to get there, accomondation, etc)